Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but it can be hard to find just the right gift for everyone on your list. You want something they'll love and use all year round, but you also want it to be something they wouldn't buy for themselves. So whether you're shopping for a friend or family member who loves tech (maybe even more than themselves), drinks whiskey in style, or has always wanted that retro Nintendo console from their childhood, these are our picks for the best Christmas gifts for men in Australia at any price point.
Watches are a classic men's gift, and they can be perfect for any occasion. If you've got a watch lover in your life, there are some great options out there. Here are a few brands to consider:
- Seiko watches are affordable but still look high quality and stylish. They come in many different styles and sizes, too, so you're bound to find something that fits your needs.
- Casio G-Shock watches have been around for years. They're known for their durability, which makes them an ideal choice if you're looking for something that will last through years of wear and tear—or abuse!
- Citizen Eco-Drive watches use solar energy so they'll never need batteries replaced; just keep them out in the sun once every month or two and they'll work fine without ever needing a charge!
- Timex Ironman watches have lots of features including stopwatches that count up time instead of down like most others do (great when trying to keep track of how long it takes someone else).
Tools are the classic gift for men. Whether you're looking for something to give your dad, brother, or boyfriend, this category will have something that fits the bill.
You can spend a fortune on tools at Bunnings or Woolworths but there are plenty of affordable options available online from big-box retailers like Amazon and eBay. But before you buy anything, consider what kind of tool might be best suited to their needs. A good rule of thumb is that if it's something they'll use often enough to justify buying new then it should be top quality; otherwise look for second-hand or cheaper versions. Here are some ideas:
- Tools used for DIY (Do It Yourself). Whether they're building their own house or just making improvements around the house, there's nothing more satisfying than doing things yourself rather than paying someone else to do them! There are plenty of great beginner projects you could get into together such as building a deck outside where everyone can relax with a drink in hand while enjoying nature at its finest during summertime; decorating windows/doors inside using colourful decals; painting doors/windowsills etc., installing towel racks on bathroom walls so towels don't slip all over floors when wet after showers...there really aren't any limits!
Socks and underwear
Socks and underwear are the perfect gifts for men. They may seem like boring gifts but they're actually practical, useful, and can be used every single day - so they’re a great way of showing someone you care. In fact, how many times have you opened up a present only to find socks or underwear? If the answer is ‘too often’ then maybe it's time to give your man something different this year!
A book is a great gift for any occasion, and this Christmas is no exception.
For men who love to read, giving them the latest bestseller or their favorite author's latest release is sure to be appreciated.
If you're looking for something with a bit more thought behind it—but not too much—try pairing a book with another thoughtful gift like an iTunes gift card or movie tickets. Then your man can enjoy his new book while relaxing on the couch watching his favorite film. If he's more into audio books than print versions of literature, consider buying him an iPod or other MP3 player loaded with audiobooks as well as other music files he enjoys listening to.
- A games console is a great gift idea, especially if you know your dad has been talking about getting one.
- You should be able to find a console that suits any budget, whether it's $50 or $500.
- If you're buying for someone who already has a TV of their own, make sure the new console will work with it, either through HDMI or USB cables.
- The latest technology can also be found in modern consoles—more RAM and faster processors mean better graphics and smoother gameplay overall!
Headphones and portable speakers
- Portable speakers are great for the music lover.
- Headphones are great for the audiophile.
- If you don't know their tastes, it's best to get something that can do both such as a 3-in-1 speaker system. If you know their tastes, then go for something specific like noise cancelling headphones or wireless earbuds.
Coffee machines and accessories
Coffee machines are a great gift idea for men, women, kids and grandparents alike. They're also a thoughtful gift to give to friends or work colleagues. There are many different types of coffee machines on the market so it's important you choose one that is right for you and your needs.
Does the person you are buying for like making drinks at home? If they do then they may prefer a machine with more features such as a milk frother so that they can make lattes and cappuccinos in their own kitchen.
If you know someone who loves coffee but doesn't have much time in their day then consider giving them either an instant coffee machine or even better; a capsule system which makes delicious milky drinks from scratch without any preparation required!
Whiskey glass sets and cocktail shakers
Engraved whiskey glasses and cocktail shakers are the perfect gifts for men who like to host get-togethers. A stylish cocktail set is a great present for your father, brother, or any other man who likes to entertain at home. It's a gift that will be used frequently and admired for years to come. These sets make it easy for amateur mixologists to serve delicious drinks without worrying about spills or poor presentation.
Cocktail shakers should be hand-washed only so that they don't become warped from soaking in water too long (or use one of our recommended dishwashers). If you're going to go ahead and wash it by hand anyway, as most people do with this type of glassware, then make sure you dry it thoroughly before putting away so there aren't any water spots left behind on your countertop! Also note that if there is food residue inside the bowl when you store it away after use then mold could grow because no air flow can get into those nooks & crannies while they're being stored upside down in their original box packaging - so never store them upside down either!
They're not "mold resistant" just because they're made out of plastic rather than glass - even though some people might think otherwise due to thinking "well since plastic doesn't break as easily... then surely nothing could grow inside either!" Well unfortunately I'm afraid not dear reader(s) because plastic does still get dirty over time even though it won't break easily either (and anything made out
Tech accessories (including phone cases)
If you're buying for a man who loves tech, there are so many options to consider. There's no denying that people everywhere love their phones and tablets, so why not give them something they'll get a lot of use out of?
- Phone cases: You can never have too many phone cases! If your gift recipient is always on the go and prone to dropping their device, investing in some protective gear will keep their device safe from drops, bumps and scrapes.
- Headphones: If the person you're buying for is an avid music listener on public transport or at work, then getting them some high quality headphones will be sure to make their commute more enjoyable. Consider Bose QuietComfort 35 noise cancelling headphones if you want something more luxurious than standard earbuds.
- Portable speakers: Portable speakers are great for parties or just when friends come over for drinks because they let everyone share in the fun right away! With wireless Bluetooth speakers now available at reasonable prices (we recommend JBL Clip 2), this type of gift can be purchased easily without breaking the bank - just make sure you know what kind of connection they have before making any purchases!
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but it can be hard to find just the right gift for everyone on your list.
It can be hard to find just the right gift for everyone on your list, but at Christmas it's especially difficult. Luckily, here are some ideas for gifts for men in Australia that will make their Christmas even more enjoyable!
Christmas can be a stressful time, so we hope this list of our favorite men's Christmas gifts will help you find the perfect present. Whether you're looking for something big or small, there's bound to be something on here for everyone on your list!
Don't forget to check our latest Beard Trimmers at Beard Guru